Non-Rainer Related
J. Robbins is a musician and producer who was in two of my favorite bands (Burning Airlines and Jawbox). His son, Cal, has a medical condition which could kill him and will leave him wheelchair-bound for life. Anyway, I just looked at some pictures of him and can't really shake him, so if you have the funds, consider donating to his medical bill costs here.
The picture of him sitting up near the bottom of the page...well, anyway. I don't like to get wishy-washy, but it makes me appreciate my son's health, and makes me mad as hell that medical care is mostly available to those of us lucky enough to have chosen professions that society values highly enough for the Man not to just leave us behind.
The picture of him sitting up near the bottom of the page...well, anyway. I don't like to get wishy-washy, but it makes me appreciate my son's health, and makes me mad as hell that medical care is mostly available to those of us lucky enough to have chosen professions that society values highly enough for the Man not to just leave us behind.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home