Whatchu want?
Rainer's tough guy mug. My brother got a perfect shot of this a few days ago that I'll post if I ever get it from him.Quick Postcript: Rainer is still the focus of many excellent pictures. However, without a high-speed connection, it takes a minimum of 20 minutes to post one picture. While I certainly have the time to waste on my summer vacation, it's tough to stomach a LOADING signal for that long, and I'm not one to not watch the water boil in anticipation. So I'm going to try to post one picture a night for the rest of the summer. To do this, I'll have to start the process and then walk away for an hour until I forget that I'm actually doing anything on the computer.

2 Comments:
I thought that was the "dad, don't bid on Tom Gorzelanny" look?
If you size down the actual picture you're uploading they'll load a bit faster. Just a tip!
Post a Comment
<< Home